Wednesday, December 21, 2016

M.I. Cement Factory Ltd. (Crown Cement) Territory Officer (Mkt. & Sales-Technical Support) Job Circular 2017

Career - M.I. Cement Factory Ltd. (Crown Cement) - Territory Officer (Mkt. & Sales-Technical Support)

M.I. Cement Factory Ltd. is one of the renowned cement manufacturers and exporters company in Bangladesh. Recently  M.I. Cement Factory Ltd. (Crown Cement) has been published a job circular for the recruitment of Territory Officer (Mkt. & Sales-Technical Support). Please see the job details:
If you are interested please submit your updated resume, certificates of academic & other attainments, passport size photograph, Voter ID card, to the following address:
To Head of HR, M.I. Cement Factory Ltd (CROWN CEMENT),House # 1&7, Road # 95, Block # CEN (A), North Avenue, Gulshan-2, Dhaka-1212

Company Information
M.I. Cement Factory Ltd. (Crown Cement)
Address : H#1 & 7, R#95, Block# CEN (A) North Avenue, Gulshan-2 Dhaka-1212



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Comment here

-->

Popular Posts

-->
-->